Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 50 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 50 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- The price of the Peloton Bike has been lowered by $400 USD.
- The new lower cost Peloton Tread is available for sale again next week.
- Discussion of the differences between the Tread & Tread+
- Peloton held their Q4 2021 & FY 2021 earnings call.
- 3 new German Tread instructors will be announced this fall.
- Jess Sims is filming some new guided scenic runs.
- Subtitles are now available for live classes.
- Peloton might be developing a voice search or voice interface.
- A report indicates Peloton’s supply chain is preparing to build new products.
- The rumored Peloton Heart Rate Band is being tested by some members.
- A job posting hints at possible expansion to France & Spain soon.
- Hannah Corbin has added 6 new foam rolling classes & a foam rolling collection.
- Jenn Sherman’s Yacht Rock ride series is back this week.
- Hannah Frankson recorded a new Carnival celebration ride.
- A Peloton Delivery employee (who is now safe) had their Peloton Van stolen this week.
- There is a 30% off sale in the Peloton Apparel store.
- Peloton’s advertising team discussed the Olympic commercials.
- Episode 3 of the Becs Gentry documentary came out this week.
- Jess Sims and her dogs are featured in an article in Shape.
- Mariana Fernandez celebrated her birthday this week.
- Amanda & John share their picks of the week.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply