Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 46 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 46 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- A video game for the Peloton Bike, tentatively called Peloton Lanebreak, was announced.
- Peloton is partnering with United HealthCare insurance to offer free subscriptions to both current & new members.
- A new ‘Peloton Community Challenge’ will award badges based on how many hours the entire community works out.
- Peloton Sessions has gotten a new icon and slight design update.
- A new artist series with Debbie Gibson was announced, and includes an exclusive remix of her new song.
- The ‘Train Like Usain Bolt’ program is a new one week training program.
- Peloton’s newest ad campaign: “It’s You. That Makes Us” started airing this week and has been shown during the Olympics.
- Ally Love hosted 3 Wedding Celebration classes this week.
- Ross Rayburn has a new meditation he recommends focused on Empathy.
- Good Morning America on ABC had a segment highlighting a new Tread+ lawsuit by a family.
- Peloton mailed out Pride themed gift boxes to some random members who took Pride classes last month.
- A new apparel collection dropped this week.
- Cody Rigsby had an interview with The Evening Standard in the UK.
- Rad Lopez had an interview with Jezebel.
- Jess Sims shares some tips on stretching with InStyle.
- Amanda & John share their picks for Best Peloton Classes of the Week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.