Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 39 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 39 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- The new “Tread Lock” safety passcode has automatically been added to all Tread+ treadmills through a software update.
- Irene Scholz officially announced on Friday that she is leaving Peloton – confirming the speculation from last week.
- There has been a survey asking some members how interested they would be in Peloton boxing classes – possibly without additional hardware.
- A new report from Bob Treemore indicates Peloton has likely acquired Latitude 32 Engineering – a company with experience designing wearables & fitness trackers.
- A new company policy (Paid Civic Time off) will give Peloton employees up to 5 paid days off a year for voting, volunteering & more.
- Peloton might be expanding their European operations – and opening a new office in Cork, Ireland.
- A new lawsuit claims the “Bike+” name is already trademarked.
- There will be a Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars + Anderson Paak) artist series this week – 7 different classes, including Pilates.
- The next installment of the Verzuz series took place and featured John Legend vs Alicia Keys.
- Peloton currently only has encore classes scheduled for Memorial Day.
- Former Peloton Instructor Jennifer Jacobs has been hired to teach cycling classes for BeachBody and their MYX bikes.
- Jess King chatted with Shape about Pilates.
- Kendall Toole discussed her own battles with depression for World Mental Health Day.
- Emma Lovewell talked about motivation on the new Under Armour podcast.
- Axios looked at some of the lobbying Emma Lovewell did behind the scenes to help pass the new anti-Asian hate crime Bill in Congress.
- Amanda & John share their picks of the week.
- We interview community member Monica better known as #Daisymac
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply