Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 30 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 30 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- Peloton announced their plans to launch in Australia later this year.
- The Sessions feature has returned and integrates with Scheduling now.
- Becs Gentry shared she is competing in the Olympic marathon trials for Great Britain in 2 weeks.
- Peloton may have acquired a new company – Acquido – based on some LinkedIn profile updates.
- adidas put out a press release teasing a partnership with Peloton, and Cody shared a preview of the apparel.
- The Discover Your Power Zones program was refreshed with new classes.
- Peloton was ranked the #1 Most Innovative Wellness Company to watch in 2021 by Fast Company.
- Two Peloton instructors recently signed with talent agents – Olivia Amato & Kendall Toole.
- Tunde Oyeneyin was on Today this week leading Hoda & Jenna in a workout.
- Jess King had an interview with People.
- Peloton CEO John Foley was on Fox talking with Chris Wallace.
- Amanda & John share their picks of the week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.