Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 22 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 22 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- Peloton has officially released a new class stacking feature, allowing members to build a playlist of on-demand classes they want to take.
- The Android app has been updated with support for programs & collections.
- A CNBC report looks at the rise of shipping containers Peloton is importing.
- Peloton Germany has created a new strength challenge for taking 5 different strength classes with Erik or Irene.
- A senior director of music partnership has been hired.
- A new music artist series took place with Tiësto.
- 8 new resistance band classes were added with Hannah Corbin.
- The apparel store had a new line drop on Thursday.
- Becs Gentry was a guest on the Hurdle podcast this week.
- Matt Wilpers talked about cross training in an article for Runner’s World.
- Fast Company talks about finding a virtual workout buddy.
- Carson Daly interviewed Alex Toussaint and co-curated a class playlist.
- Jess Sims was scheduled to appear on air with Ryan & Kelly.
- Adrian Williams & Hannah Frankson celebrated birthdays this past week.
- Erik Jäger’s 1 year Pelo-versary took place this week.
- We have a hands-on demo of the new class stacking feature.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.