Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 18 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 18 in your player of choice!
This week, we interview Alex Quaas (#Fertilitydoc007), a fertility doctor who joined Peloton at the beginning of this spring, and cover the the following topics:
- A new rumor indicates Peloton will be launching “Class Stacking” soon – a new feature allowing you to create a playlist of Peloton classes, letting you take as many classes as you want back to back
- The on-demand library was purged this week, with approximately 8% of English-language cycling classes removed
- Peloton is expanding their regional campus (& support center) in Plano, Texas to a new building with nearly 100,000 square feet of office space
- Tunde Oyeneyin was announced as the newest member of the Bike Bootcamp team
- The annual “Year In Review” for 2020 will return with a look at stats for the year, but will be called ‘The Cooldown’ this year
- Peloton’s CFO Jill Woodworth will take part in the Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference this week
- The list of Holiday & Festive classes for 2020 have been announced, as well as a Holiday Activity Challenge
- Outkast was featured in 4 different classes this past week
- Nicki Minaj will be featured in 2 classes this upcoming week
- Jess Sims announced a new “FLASH15” program for people crunched with time
- Ben Alldis is challenging people to retake his climb series, and will be participant too
- Rebecca Kennedy will be launching a “12 Days of Strength” program next week
- Peloton has clarified that they plan to launch more Peloton Barre classes in March 2021
- The “Bring Your Spirit” winter apparel line dropped on Thursday
- Tunde Oyeneyin appeared as a guest on the “Ali on the Run” podcast
- Jenn Sherman & Tunde Oyeneyin celebrated birthdays this week
- Peloton CEO John Foley was featured as part of “The Bloomberg 50”
- We interview Alex Quaas (#Fertilitydoc007), a German born Fertility doctor who studied in Manchester and did his residency and fellowship in the United States, who joined peloton this spring.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.