Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 16 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 16 in your player of choice!
Listen to Podcast: Episode 16 – November 22nd, 2020
This week, we interview Dov Katz (#DovOps), who has made some open source tools for the Peloton community and lost 50 pounds over the last year, and cover the the following topics:
- Peloton will celebrate Thanksgiving with their annual Turkey Burn rides and runs. They will have special workouts all week for “Gratitude Week 2020”, as well as a virtual Turkey Trot this year
- Peloton is now teaching live Bike Bootcamps, and have made them their own category
- Peloton appears to have acquired technology and employees from Peerfit
- A class action lawsuit over the purge of classes in 2019 is being allowed to continue
- A new lawsuit against ICON (makers of NordicTrac) was filed by Peloton alleging theft of trade secrets
- Peloton’s other manufacturing partner, Rexon, is also building a new factory
- The “Not Taken By Me” filter was added to iOS, Bike, and Tread this week
- Android users got the ability to share workouts to their Instagram Stories
- A Metallica featured artist series occurred
- The first German-language artist series took place with Tim Bendkzo
- Peloton’s Head of Music, Gwen Riley, discussed how artist collaborations take place in an interview with Rolling Stone
- Jenn Sherman has a new signature series called “Cover to Cover”
- Leanne Hainsby also has her first signature series, called “Work It Out”
- A new collaboration with the Spotify “Hot Country” playlist took place
- Cody Rigsby, Ben Alldis, and Tunde Oyeneyin all have signed with agents
- Cody Rigsby has an interview with PopSugar
- Alex Toussaint had a promo video air at the start of NFL KickOff on Fox last weekend
- Emma Lovewell announced she is buying a new house
- Peloton has announced their Sessions beta trial is ending, but it should be back at some undisclosed date in the future
- We interview Dov Katz (#DovOps), who has made some open source tools for the Peloton community and lost 50 pounds over the last year
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply