Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 117 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 117 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) and John Mills (#RunLiftAndLive).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- A new report indicates that Peloton held talks to acquire Tonal last year.
- Peloton has a number of new job postings related to Peloton Gaming (Lanebreak & more).
- The Peloton Tread is now officially on sale in Australia for anyone who wants to buy one.
- PSNY & PSL are closed for “routine maintenance” this week.
- The Peloton App for iOS has been updated with a new feature letting you add scheduled classes to your calendar.
- A new update for both Bike+ & Tread lets you toggle on or off auto-follow before class starts.
- There is a new video from Alex Karwoski with some proper rowing form tips.
- Cody Rigsby will be in London for a 2-for-1 class with Leanne Hainsby, and the opening of the PSL retail space.
- There will be another Bad Boy artist series next week, and a partnership with Hip-Hop Fifty.
- Denis Morton’s “Fresh Friday” series is back but now called “Sample That!”
- Ash Pryor & Ross Rayburn have a virtual event for some Corporate Wellness members.
- The new German-language artist series have a special badge available.
- Peloton is having 4 weekends at PSL with many live German classes to bring the community together.
- Peloton has now named a permanent CEO to run Precor independently.
- There is a sale on Peloton Apparel through Feb 20th, and Callie’s BYOE line was restocked.
- John Mills gives an overview of his new non-profit, the Alex Breanne Corporation.
- Happy Birthday to Ross Rayburn
- Tunde Oyeneyin was on Good Morning America.
- Cody Rigsby hosted P!NK’s album release party.
- Jon Hosking has some running tips.
- Alex Toussaint is a “Feel Good Pro”.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Camila Ramon – 60 min Reggaeton Ride [English] – 2/10/23 @ 7:00am ET (#Deener23, #Shanna_MM, #MexiCaliGirl)
- Ben Alldis – 30 min Dance Music Ride – 2/10/23 @ 1:30pm ET (#TechDaddyUK)
- Jess Sims – 45 min Full Body Strength – 2/10/23 @ 12:30pm ET (#OMGinaB, #DippinDot22)
- Susie Chan – 45 min Intervals Run – 2/11/23 @ 6:30am ET (#ChrisMGiles, #SusiesStriders)
- Anna Greenberg – 30 min Yoga Flow – 2/11/23 @ 12:30pm ET (#Jessica_Lee23)
- Emma Lovewell – 30 min Low Impact Ride – 2/12/23 @ 10:00am ET (#Reehotta)
- Ally Love – 45 min Pop Ride – 2/12/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#RachelSpins24)
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 30 min Soul Slow Flow – 2/13/23 @ 6:30pm ET (#HeyyyItsEricM)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 30 min BHM Celebration Ride – 2/13/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#DMargi29, #DrJanetB14, #RainaGetsTo, #ROCStein585, #Its_Tommy_O)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min Valentine’s Day Ride – 2/14/23 @ 6:00am ET (#Dr_MaeMae, #ElitaTheLibra, #DippinDot22, #Kegan813, #Abby_M_Miller)
- Andy Speer – 20 min Soft Rock Walk – 2/14/23 @ 10:00am ET (#Katie_Matie, #PastaLoverAmy)
- Callie Gullickson – 30 min Valentine’s Day Bike Bootcamp – 2/14/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#AMAJar3, #JasonD, #GracieCannoli)
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min Valentine’s Day Ride – 2/14/23 @ 1:30pm ET (#Reeny_ATL, #ApeyDawn, #P_Dot_Thurm, #Shantastic.Life, #KatieAppleBaum, #ToughTiffSweats, #Leah_Seychelles, #RosieBean1, #AWoodCome, #Janette_McD)
- Denis Morton – 30 min Valentine’s Day Ride – 2/14/23 @ 5:30pm ET (#TraderMarcy, #JennyGoBlue)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min XO,XO Cody – 2/14/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#SarahH0514, #Lys311, #AMAJar3, #KittyCat19, #Stamps06, #MamaBear109)
- Kirra Michel – 15 min Meditation For Healing – 2/14/23 @ 7:15pm ET (#Gee.5117)
- Kirsten Ferguson – 20 min R&B Run – 2/14/23 @ 7:35pm ET (#RunLiftAndLive)
- Kendall Toole – 20 min Rock Ride – 2/15/23 @ 9:00pm ET (#ActiveErinManus, #XOAlix0822)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.