Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 110 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 110 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton removed over 1,000 classes this week – all ones that had Kanye West songs.
- It appears around 16 showrooms are due to be closed by the end of January 2023.
- Peloton has added a “Just Walk” option for the Tread.
- You can once again predownload classes for offline use with the Peloton iOS app again.
- There is a new 1 week standing adaptive strength training program with Logan Aldridge.
- Peloton had their first ever live adaptive strength class, which featured members from the Reeve Foundation.
- The split strength training programs from Ben Alldis & Jermaine Johnson are now available to all members.
- Ally Love will be in London recording a two for one class with Cliff Dwenger next week.
- Matt Wilpers, Kendall Toole, and Logan Aldridge taught a Kane Brown artist series on Wednesday.
- Tobias Heinze, Mayla Wedekind, and Marcel Maurer taught a Sportfreunde Stiller artist series.
- Matty Maggiacomo and Hannah Corbin released some new resistance bands classes this week.
- Peloton is opening up some classes in the middle of the week to Peloton employees.
- Peloton teased that “The Cooldown” – their Year In Review – is coming soon on Twitter.
- Peloton is expanding their partnership with eBay and offering refurbished bikes in the UK.
- Peloton has some new sales in December – with slightly smaller discounts than offered for Black Friday.
- Peloton released some holiday cards on Pinterest, in addition to their “5 Motivation Languages”
- The Peloton Apparel store had tiny Robin Arzon & Alex Toussaint dolls for sale on Thursday.
- There are also now some extra shirts & sweatshirts available to purchase for 100, 500, and 1000 class milestones.
- Happy Birthday to Tunde Oyeneyin this past week.
- Susie Chan ran 100 miles last weekend
- Tunde’s book is one of the best “Business & Leadership” books of 2022 on Amazon
- Marcel Dinkins has a new “We Take the Hill” video series on Instagram.
- Emma Lovewell was the keynote speaker at the Microsoft Aspire conference.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min LOL Cody Holiday Edition – 12/1/22 @ 7:30pm ET (#BooCycle, #Nicole_Endures)
- Adrian Williams – 30 min Mariah Carey Row – 12/2/22 @ 10:00am ET (#MinneMarathoner, #Tolle_9, #NatalieAmanda116)
- Ross Rayburn – 30 min Mariah Carey Yoga Flow – 12/2/22 @ 2:30pm ET (#KatieFCarey, #KatieNelb)
- Emma Lovewell & Cody Rigsby – 30 min Mariah Carey Two For One Ride – 12/2/22 @ 5:30pm ET (#PhotosByILene)
- Jon Hosking – 10 min Holiday Post-Run Stretch – 12/3/22 @ 4:00am ET (#MLBorch)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min Holiday Run – 12/3/22 @ 8:00am ET (#HeyyItsEricM, #ITrainLikeAGirl, #DippinDot22, #MandyRose, #Timeout_Tammy)
- Sam Yo – 30 min Climb Ride – 12/3/22 @ 9:00am ET (#PandersAndy)
- Tobias Heinze – 30 min 70s Run [German] – 12/3/22 @ 9:30am ET (#RedStrong82, #Katie_White, #Cat_Owl_Dragons, #BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 30 min Pop Run [English] – 12/4/22 @ 6:30am ET (#SPouncy01, #BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Jenn Sherman – 60 min Classic Rock Ride – 12/4/22 @ 10:00am ET (#RachelSpins24)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 20 min Resistance Bands: Upper Body – 12/5/22 @ 10:00am ET (#BeachesNBubbles, #HayleHallmark, #SheilaSolly, #Ride4Anthony)
- Erik Jager – 45 min Power Zone Endurance Ride [German] – 12/5/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Callie Gullickson – 30 min Holiday Bike Bootcamp – 12/5/22 @ 5:30pm ET (#Shanon78MM, #TerriJohnson2781, #JasonD)
- Ben Alldis – 20 min Pop Punk Ride – 12/6/22 @ 2:00am ET (#PaigeAllDay)
- Camila Ramon – 30 min HIIT Run – 12/6/22 @ 7:00am ET (#Jackiikcaj)
- Rad Lopez – 20 min Chest & Back Strength – 12/6/22 @ 10:30am ET (#AllTheBurgers)
- Kirra Michel – 30 min 80s Yoga Flow – 12/6/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#Kirras.Koalas)
- Bradley Rose – 20 min Holiday Ride – 12/7/22 @ 1:50pm ET (#FiveBoysOfMine, #CamieHamm, #MsScarletCycles, #Speech_MD, #MollyWithCurls, #Blanca2016, #DaisyMac)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min Kane Brown Ride – 12/7/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#KReeves88, #CandidWithCaitlin, #BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Alex Karwoski – 20 min 80s Row – 11/10/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.