Peloton has announced a new featured artist series with Elton John happening this week! Peloton’s Elton John Classes will include rides taught by Jenn Sherman and Bradley Rose; runs with Jon Hosking and Susie Chan; a yoga flow with Kristin McGee; a walk with Jess King, and a strength class with Matty Maggiacomo.
One of the most well-known musicians of all time, Elton John is a British singer, songwriter, pianist and composer. Peloton’s Instagram post announcing the series reads:
Please note: Our newest Artist Series classes may cause impromptu singalongs. Make your Bike, Tread or mat your stadium as you belt out your favorite @eltonjohn songs at the top of your lungs. If you miss a few notes, just tell your fans that it’s about progress—not perfection 😉
Below is the complete list of classes included in the series.
Elton John Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 20 min Peloton Elton John Run – Jon Hosking – 10/27/21 @ 1:30pm ET
- 30 min Peloton Elton John Yoga Flow – Kristin McGee – 10/27/21 @ 6pm ET
- 30 min Peloton Elton John Walk – Jess King – 10/27/21 @ 7pm ET
- 45 min Peloton Elton John Ride – Jenn Sherman – 10/27/21 @ 7:30pm ET
- 45 min Peloton Elton John Full Body Strength – Matty Maggiacomo – 10/27/21 @ 7:30pm ET
- 10 min Peloton Elton John Cool-Down Run – Susie Chan – 10/27/21 [On-Demand]
- 10 min Peloton Elton John Warm-Up Ride – Bradley Rose – 10/27/21 [On-Demand]
- 10 min Peloton Elton John Cool-Down Ride – Bradley Rose – 10/27/21 [On-Demand]
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.