Peloton has announced a new featured artist series with Elton John happening this week! Peloton’s Elton John Classes will include rides taught by Jenn Sherman and Bradley Rose; runs with Jon Hosking and Susie Chan; a yoga flow with Kristin McGee; a walk with Jess King, and a strength class with Matty Maggiacomo.
One of the most well-known musicians of all time, Elton John is a British singer, songwriter, pianist and composer. Peloton’s Instagram post announcing the series reads:
Please note: Our newest Artist Series classes may cause impromptu singalongs. Make your Bike, Tread or mat your stadium as you belt out your favorite @eltonjohn songs at the top of your lungs. If you miss a few notes, just tell your fans that it’s about progress—not perfection 😉
Below is the complete list of classes included in the series.
Elton John Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 20 min Peloton Elton John Run – Jon Hosking – 10/27/21 @ 1:30pm ET
- 30 min Peloton Elton John Yoga Flow – Kristin McGee – 10/27/21 @ 6pm ET
- 30 min Peloton Elton John Walk – Jess King – 10/27/21 @ 7pm ET
- 45 min Peloton Elton John Ride – Jenn Sherman – 10/27/21 @ 7:30pm ET
- 45 min Peloton Elton John Full Body Strength – Matty Maggiacomo – 10/27/21 @ 7:30pm ET
- 10 min Peloton Elton John Cool-Down Run – Susie Chan – 10/27/21 [On-Demand]
- 10 min Peloton Elton John Warm-Up Ride – Bradley Rose – 10/27/21 [On-Demand]
- 10 min Peloton Elton John Cool-Down Ride – Bradley Rose – 10/27/21 [On-Demand]
Peloton previously had an Elton John ride with Jess King from 2018, but it was removed in a class purge and is no longer available on demand.
You can find the complete list of previous Peloton featured artist series classes here.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply