This week, Peloton announced the publication of their first-ever Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report. Released on October 25, the report outlines Peloton’s commitment to both internal and external communities, and covers the 2021 fiscal year as well as previous years. Peloton has indicated that this will be an annual report moving forward.
Peloton co-founder and CEO John Foley Tweeted the announcement, sharing:
Today we launch our first ESG report, sharing our progress to date and aspirations for the future. I’m filled with gratitude for the hard work and dedication of so many individuals across our business that bring our collective vision to life.
The report contains three sections:
- Social: covers the internal Peloton team and culture; antiracism pledge; and community engagement.
- Environment: covers Peloton’s commitment to sustainability.
- Governance: covers Peloton’s accountability and advocacy efforts.
Peloton also put out a press release highlighting a few key takeaways:
- Peloton strives to be the best place to work by nurturing a dynamic and inclusive culture, empowering team members’ upward mobility, and offering best-in-class benefits and attractive compensation.
- The brand has taken meaningful steps to act on The Peloton Pledge, a $100 million commitment to advance anti-racism across its business and communities, and support systemic change to enable health and well-being for all.
- Peloton has developed a high-level sustainability strategy, underpinned by five priority aspirations, and is activating its organization to set targets in the coming year.
- The company is committed to operating with integrity, accountability and transparency, and to enhancing and evolving its governance practices as it grows.
Page 8 of the report contains a detailed outline of Peloton’s five central values, noting, “These values are central to the culture we have built, and they serve as touchstones in every decision we make as we grow.”:
- Put members first
- Together we go far
- Operate with a bias for action
- Be the best place to work
- Empower teams of smart creatives
You can view the full report here for all of the details.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply