Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 87 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 87 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton shared they will be removing the video call feature next week.
- The “Invite Friends” feature briefly appeared for some members.
- You can now use an Apple Watch as a Heart Rate monitor on Peloton Lanebreak.
- Some testing classes showed up on the Peloton Guide for some members.
- Peloton was testing the website for booking studio classes.
- The One Peloton Club Bike rental program is now available nationwide in the US.
- Peloton featured a new artist series with Milky Chance, and is giving away tickets to their tour.
- After members reported getting studio invites for ‘Dua Lipa’ classes, the series seems to have been delayed.
- Hannah Corbin has 4 new resistance bands classes that were added to the on-demand library this week.
- Becs Gentry & Alex Toussaint have been teasing a project they are working on together in LA on their social media.
- Jess King gave a behind the scenes look at recording an outdoor audio class.
- A new article provides a look at the data models that Peloton uses to create class recommendations for members.
- Peloton is reportedly looking to sublease around 100,000 sq ft of their new NYC HQ office.
- Happy Birthday to Selena Samuela, Andy Speer, and Denis Morton this week.
- Christine D’Ercole raced at the US Masters National Championships.
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts taught a live class in Times Square in NYC.
- Kendall Toole has partnered with Revo for sunglasses.
- Selena Samuela has an interview about Golf.
- Ally Love has a new podcast with the Brooklyn Nets.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Matty Maggiacomo – 10 min Lower Body Stretch – 6/17/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min Bike Bootcamp Full Body – 6/17/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min 80s Ride – 6/17/22 @ 12:30pm ET (#JazzWings, #MizzJenkie, #Shan_Spinz)
- Jermaine Johnson – 30 min Hip Hop Run – 6/17/22 @ 1:00pm ET (#SweatsALot)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 30 min Speak Up Ride – 6/17/22 @ 5:45pm ET (#MizzJenkie, #FearlessVixen)
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 10 min Breathe In, Speak Up Meditation – 6/17/22 @ 6:55pm ET (#SpinOrSpin)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min 80s Walk – 6/18/22 @ 6:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Benny Adami – 20 min Pop Ride [German] – 6/18/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Camila Ramon – 20 min Reggaeton Ride [English] – 6/18/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#JackiIkcaj)
- Ally Love – 20 min Juneteenth Barre – 6/19/22 @ 10:00am ET (#LoveSquadPeloton)
- Marcel Dinkins – 30 min Juneteenth Run – 6/19/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#CityGryl313)
- Andy Speer – 30 min Soft Rock Walk – 6/21/22 @ 10:05am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min 90s Hip Hop Ride – 6/20/22 @ 3:00pm ET (#Dippin22)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min Pop Ride – 6/21/22 @ 8:30am ET (#LJunks, #Abby_M_Miller_)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 30 min Pride Run [German] – 6/21/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#Seglo3, #BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Sam Yo – 45 min 80s Ride – 6/21/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#Kenny_Bania, #StoneyBaby, #JellyQuackers, #BGrabowski16, #Chin_4_The_win, #Pumpkin_Spicy)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 30 min Hike – 6/22/22 @ 9:30am ET (#Seglo3, #TammyTamTammers)
- Robin Arzon – 30 min Pop Ride – 6/22/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#WWTeacher2Mom)
- Hannah Corbin – 20 min Funk Barre – 6/22/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#KatieInSeattle)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.