Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 83 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 83 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Jess Sims teased a potential opening date for the studios.
- The PSNY cycling studio was closed for maintenance this weekend.
- Becs Gentry had a “Welcome Back” run in the UK and teased future announcements.
- Peloton had Mental Health Awareness classes over the past week.
- Peloton also added some new “Mood” Types: Grateful, Energized, Anxious, and Frustrated.
- Over the weekend a “Dear Evan Hansen” Broadway Series of classes took place.
- Rebecca Kennedy released 3 new standing core classes, and they have been officially renamed.
- Marcel Maurer and Erik Jager have started teaching German language HIIT Cardio Classes.
- Peloton had a mystery artist series on Friday, and it turned out to be Harry Styles.
- If you missed the Peloton Homecoming Keynote, you can take it as a class on your bike.
- A new article takes a behind the scenes look into the creation of Emma Lovewell’s Listening Party series.
- For a few hours this week, the Peloton app was showing member’s profile images as an instructor in the app.
- A deal was made, and then cancelled, for the US House of Representatives to be part of the Peloton Corporate Wellness program.
- Peloton & iFIT have agreed to settle all their lawsuits against each other this week.
- SPEAK is New York Times bestseller.
- Callie Gullickson has a new puppy.
- Anna Greenberg was interviewed in Shape about mental health.
- Aditi Shah went to the White House and met the VP.
- Happy Birthday to Matty Maggiacomo.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Benny Adami – 30 min Disco Ride – 5/13/22 @ 11:50am ET (#Seglo3)
- Susie Chan – 20 min Fleetwood Mac Run – 5/14/22 @ 4:30am ET (#NeZoomi88, #SusieRoo82)
- Camila Ramon – 30 min Latin Ride – 5/14/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#Seglo3)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min Club Bangers Ride – 5/14/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#GenaBean28)
- Emma Lovewell – 30 min Fleetwood Mac Ride – 5/15/22 @ 9:30am ET (#MichWhitny, #MrsRicklis, #DavidTheCr8or, #BCrew21, #LishCoo, #BrianA, #Perfuma1, #RedHawkRider)
- Andy Speer – 60 min Fleetwood Mac Total Strength – 5/15/22 @ 10:30am ET (#Queen_Cheese, #KFL0413, #BookishlyFab)
- Camila Ramon – 30 min Mental Health Awareness Ride – 5/16/22 @ 6:00am ET (#Ruby_Gentzler, #HockeyMom47, #Pelo4Cafectios, #CarrieSaz, #Lady_Sonora_, #Smashley083, #RocioDelmar)
- Selena Samuela – 30 min Rock That Lower Body Tread Bootcamp – 5/16/22 @ 9:30am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Christine D’Ercole – 30 min 80s Rock Ride – 5/16/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania, #Lys311)
- Selena Samuela – 20 min API Heritage Walk – 5/16/22 @ 10:15am ET (#Seglo3, #BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Andy Speer – 20 min Glutes & Legs Strength – 5/16/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Sam Yo – 20 min Mental Health Recovery Ride – 5/17/22 @ 12:45pm ET (#DaylightSpins, #BackInAProseccco)
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 30 min 90s Walk – 5/17/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#Seglo3)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min Pop ride – 5/17/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#FindingDori78)
- Kirra Michel – 45 min Mental Health Awareness Yoga Flow – 5/17/22 @ 7:30pm ET (#BrookePennikins, #Kirras.Koalas)
- Kendall Toole – 20 min Mood Ride: Anxious – 5/18/22 @ 8:00am ET (#The_Twin_mom, #KatLubyRealEstate, #HeyItsGazelle)
- Marcel Dinkins – 20 min Mood Run: Frustrated – 5/18/22 @ 8:00am ET (#Natalya26)
- Jess Sims – 20 min Mood Full Body Strength: Grateful – 5/18/22 @ 8:00am ET (#BeeBetter)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 45 min Hiking Bootcamp – 5/18/22 @ 9:30am ET (#Seglo3, #Kenny_Bania, #IAmKimmieHo)
- Jess King – 30 min Disney Ride – 5/18/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#SKSpins84)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 20 min 2000s Ride – 5/18/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#Stina499)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min Mental Health Shadowboxing – 5/18/22 @ 7:30pm ET (#Tiny_But_tough)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.