Peloton has officially announced the latest in their official “Peloton Broadway Series” of classes. This time, Peloton will showcase music from the Broadway musical “Dear Evan Hansen”
* There was a sixth series announced for Jagged Little Pill, but it was cancelled before it took place.
The Peloton Dear Evan Hansen classes take place this weekend, beginning on May 20th.
Peloton Dear Evan Hansen Classes & Schedule – Broadway Series
- Jess King – 20 min Dear Evan Hansen Peloton Walk – 5/20/22 @ 10:00am ET (On-Demand)
- Ross Rayburn – 30 min Dear Evan Hansen Peloton Yoga Flow – 5/20/22 @ 5:00pm ET
- Christine D’Ercole – 30 min Dear Evan Hansen Peloton Ride – 5/22/22 @ 1:30pm ET
- Lanebreak – 30 min Dear Evan Hansen Level – 5/25/22
In addition to these official Broadway Series classes, Peloton has other Broadway themed classes on a fairly regular basis. If you’re into Broadway, be sure to head over to our complete list of Peloton Broadway classes to find your next one to take! (Note that the official Broadway Series are listed at the top, but if you scroll down, you’ll find the list of all the regular Broadway classes). There are actually 2 other upcoming Broadway classes coming up on the schedule that aren’t part of the new series!
This announcement isn’t a complete surprise, as Peloton mentioned earlier in the month this series would be launching.
The Dear Evan Hansen classes are part of Peloton’s Mental Health Awareness month recognition – similar to the 18 new mood classes that also were added.
Will you be counting yourself in for one of these classes?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.