Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 76 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 76 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton has added boxing bootcamp classes to the platform.
- Becs Gentry & Jermaine Johnson are teaching shadowboxing.
- Sam Yo is teasing several new Peloton projects he is working on.
- Jess Sims taught 3 Jock James clases.
- Peloton cancelled most of their live classes Thursday morning & afternoon in NYC
- There were several special Pride 365: TDoV Classes on Thursday to celebrate Transgender Day of Visibility
- Peloton dropped 3 new on-demand artist series classes with Lil Nas X, Glass Animals, and Jazmine Sullivan
- There is now a German language “You Can Run” outdoor running program, and German language outdoor classes on-demand
- Peloton is offering hotels in Germany a 100 day free trial to try Peloton Bikes out in their hotel gyms.
- Peloton added a new apparel set this week – florals modeled by Christine D’Ercole
- Selena Samuela got married last weekend.
- Ally Love is hosting Dance 100 on Netflix.
- Kendall Toole was interviewed on the Hurdle podcast.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Benny Adami – 60 min House Ride – 3/25/22 @ 12:30pm ET (#Seglo_3)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min 80s Rock Walk – 3/26/22 @ 7:00am ET (#Seglo_3)
- Camila Ramon – 30 min EDM Ride – 3/26/22 @ 8:00am ET (#AnnieTheMinx, #Wheel_I_Am)
- Cody Rigsby – 60 min Pop Ride – 3/26/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#DopamineChaser, #Kenny_Bania)
- Jermaine Johnson – 20 min UK Mother’s Day Walk – 3/27/22 @ 4:30am ET (#Seglo_3)
- Ally Love – 30 min Feel Good Ride – 3/27/22 @ 11:00am ET (#LindseyTGamble)
- Marcel Dinkins – 45 min 90s Walk – 3/27/22 @ 12:00pm ET
- Daniel McKenna – 20 min Upper Body Strength – 3/27/22 @ 1:00pm ET (#SpinLovingMama)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 20 min Women’s History Month Core – 3/28/22 @ 8:30am ET (#TaraCaudle85)
- Becs Gentry – 20 min ShadowBoxing – 3/28/22 @ 9:00am ET (#reehotta)
- Ben Alldis- 30 min 80s Rock Ride – 3/28/22 @ 9:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Christine D’Ercole – 30 min WHM: Reflection Ride – 3/28/22 @ 10:00am ET (#SFuldNasso, JulsHF)
- Jess Sims – 30 min Full Body Bike Bootcamp – 3/28/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 10 min Focus Flow: Forward Folds – 3/28/22 @ 6:45pm ET (#EHammer05)
- Rad Lopez – 45 min Boxing Bootcamp – 3/29/22 @ 9:00am ET (#JaLee2776, #RockRunRide)
- Kristin McGee – 10 min Acceptance Meditation – 3/29/22 @ 11:00am ET (#Seglo_3)
- Christine D’Ercole – 45 min Low Impact Ride – 3/30/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#ChicagoBorn)
- Robin Arzon & Kirsten Ferguson – 30 min WHM Two for One Run – 3/30/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#Fitz_Fly21, #PeloTriMom, #CampCaitlin, #Amy_Molinaro, #NewYorkCurlyGirl_17, #MrsZimmz, #IAmKimmieHo, #RobinRashbaum, #Ashley6504)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply