Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 67 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 67 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- A Peloton Bike was used in the season premiere of another TV show this past week.
- The 2022 Black History Month Celebration was announced on Friday.
- An investor published a letter calling for John Foley to be fired and Peloton to explore being acquired.
- Peloton was named one of the Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality in Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) 2022 Corporate Equality Index.
- A new artist series with Eminem was announced.
- Peloton held their first live boxing classes, and shared that new boxing classes will drop on-demand every Friday.
- Robin Arzon & Mariana Fernandez led an Encanto ride & yoga flow.
- Ross Rayburn led a Joni Mitchell artist series yoga flow.
- Peloton is having “Artist Series Replays” for Australia, starting with the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Emma Lovewell & Becs Gentry have some new guided scenic classes available from Oregon; including a two for one hike.
- Nico Sarani will be teaching one yoga class in English each month.
- Peloton has quietly updated Andy Speer’s Total Strength 2 Program with some new warmups & stretches.
- Peloton has new patent applications for the rotating screen of the Bike+ and cleats for cycling shoes.
- The USPTO declared that two Peloton patents were void following a countersuit from Echelon.
- A woman is suing Peloton after breaking her ankles while trying to unclip from the Peloton Bike.
- The “Pop Culture Happy Hour” podcast on NPR featured Peloton this week.
- Emma Lovewell was featured in Taste of Home this month.
- Emma Lovewell has a new partnership.
- Dara Treseder was named to the ELITE 100 list.
- Robin Arzon celebrated her 8 year Peloton anniversary
- DJ John Michael celebrated 7 years at Peloton.
- Happy Birthday to Ben Alldis, Logan Aldridge, and Kendall Toole.
- John & Amanda share their class picks of the week.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply