Peloton’s next featured artist series will showcase the music of Eminem.
As a bonus, this artist series will also see the first live Peloton boxing classes – which previously only had a few classes which were locked inside the new Peloton boxing program.
The Eminem Peloton artist series will see rides, bootcamps, and shadowboxing over the course of the several days.
Eminem Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min EMINEM Shadowboxing – Rad Lopez – 1/28/22 @ 6:00pm ET
- 30 min EMINEM Shadowboxing – Selena Samuela – 1/28/22 @ 7:00pm ET
- 30 min EMINEM Shadowboxing – Kendall Toole – 1/28/22 @ 9:00pm ET
- 20 min EMINEM Core Strength – Robin Arzon – 1/29/22 @ 10:00am ET [On-Demand]
- 30 min EMINEM Ride [German] – Cliff Dwenger – 1/30/22 @ 4:00am ET
- 45 min Thunder 45 – EMINEM – Adrian Williams – 1/30/22 @ 10:00am ET
- 30 min EMINEM Ride – Denis Morton – 1/30/22 @ 12:00pm ET
- 45 min EMINEM Bike Bootcamp – Jess Sims – 1/31/22 @ 12:00pm ET
If you want to check out additional Peloton featured artists series, you can find the complete list in our full guide.
Peloton has put out a press release describing the artist series as “Peloton is amping up the Eminem class experience with an epic Artist Series takeover across multiple fitness modalities including Tread Bootcamp, Core Strength and Cycling classes. “
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.