Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 65 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 65 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- The new Peloton Altos cycling shoes are now available.
- The price of Peloton weights & dumbbells have been raised.
- A new feature was added to the Bike & Tread: Related Classes.
- The class type filter was removed for the upcoming class schedule for iOS app users.
- Ally Love was shown as a tread coach temporarily on the class schedule.
- A new featured artist series with Amy Winehouse took place.
- A new Peloton commercial shows a Selena Samuela David Bowie Bootcamp.
- There is a new “You Can Ride” beginner cycling program.
- Emma Lovewell has a brand new Crush Your Core program.
- Ally Love & Adrian Williams are featured in the latest Peloton x adidas apparel collection.
- Tunde Oyeneyin was featured in InStyle’s Badass 50 list.
- The Ringer has an article about the Rise of the Celebrity Instructor featuring Jess Sims.
- Jess Sims shared motivation workout tips with InStyle.
- Cody Rigsby talks about Dry January with Delish.
- Robin Arzon’s new children’s book has been released.
- Robin Arzon was interviewed on the Death, Sex & Money podcast.
- Alex Toussaint was interviewed on The Steamroom podcast.
- An article from Grazia talks about six figure salaries and Peloton trainers.
- The Holdnerness Family has a new Peloton parody video – the “6 Stages of Peloton Husband”
- Happy Birthday to Hannah Frankson.
- John & Amanda share their class picks of the week.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply