Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 64 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 64 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- The Annual 2022 challenge is back, with badges initially going up to 20,000 minutes.
- John Foley sent a year end letter to members, recapping new coaches, classes, features and more.
- Peloton is preparing new classes & programs for the upcoming Peloton Guide strength device.
- Jeffrey Mc Eachern is the newest Peloton instructor, teaching German language Tread classes.
- Peloton recapped the most-loved and most-played songs from last year across cycling, running, and strength.
- Peloton is featuring the music of The Doors with a scenic ride and scenic run in Santa Monica.
- Robin Arzon is curating the January Your Monthly Strength Stack.
- Andy Speer has a new Total Strength 2 strength training program.
- The Chase credit card statement credit offers & bonus points has been extended through June 30, 2022.
- Peloton’s first new apparel collection of 2022 launched this week.
- Peloton coaches shared motivational tips with Today.
- Instructors also shared how to stick to resolutions with InStyle.
- Camila Ramon is interviewed in Shape.
- Kendall Toole talks about positivity with Shape.
- Becs Gentry is on The Hurdle podcast.
- Tunde Oyeneyin was on Good Morning America.
- Daniel McKenna has a new pelopup.
- Happy birthday to Callie Gullickson & Adrian Williams
- The UK Strength studio will be closed for the rest of the month for ‘new and exciting things’
- Amanda & John share their class picks of the week.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply