Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 59 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 59 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Callie Gullickson was officially announced as a new Bike Bootcamp coach.
- Delta has Peloton meditation classes on their flights now.
- Peloton has made updates to their referral program.
- Veterinarians are now included in the list of professions that get a discount on the Peloton App membership.
- New scenic classes from Iceland with Jess Sims & Ben Alldis dropped.
- The Scenic Challenge will award a badge for taking 2 scenic classes.
- A new artist series with Elton John took place.
- It’s Halloween today, and Peloton has had several special classes this week.
- New class collection available in partnership with the German football (soccer) association.
- Peloton released an Environmental, Social, and Governance report.
- Howard Draft has resigned from Peloton’s board, effective immediately.
- Peloton is holding their annual shareholder meeting on December 7th this year.
- Cody Rigsby is nominated for a People’s Choice Award.
- Cody also talked with Shape about his experience so far on Dancing With The Stars.
- Selena Samuela has a broken foot.
- Billboard writes about how Peloton and other companies approach music partnerships.
- Callie Gullickson talks about her love of Trader Joe’s with Shape.
- Happy birthday to Matt Wilpers & Emma Lovewell this past week.
- John & Amanda share their best Peloton class recommendations of the week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.