Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 56 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 56 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- As a reminder there are no live classes from Oct 10-12.
- Camila Ramon is the newest Peloton cycling coach, and will teach classes in both English & Spanish.
- Peloton has released new Dance Cardio classes, that include a cameo from Usher.
- Get the latest on Cody Rigsby & Dancing With the Stars ahead of Disney Week
- The All-Access Membership now has a 20 profile limit.
- Peloton will celebrate UK Black History Month in October with several classes.
- The “Your Monthly Strength Stack” for October will be led by Chase Tucker.
- A new artist series took place with Maná.
- There was also an artist series with Karol G.
- Mayla & Nico led 2 classes to celebrate 31 years of German Unity.
- Peloton is starting to look for summer interns in both hardware & software roles for 2022.
- Alex Toussaint announced he is now partnering with Puma.
- A new article looks at “Peloton Addiction”
- The Wall Street Journal looks at whether Peloton obsession is turning into Peloton fatigue.
- Some UK lawmakers want to keep working from home so they can keep riding their Peloton.
- Forbes looks at what Cody’s popularity on DWTS means.
- Anna Greenberg has purchased a new house.
- Happy Birthday Nico Sarani.
- John & Amanda share their class recommendations of the week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.