Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 45 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 45 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics, and interview new Peloton Australia member Myza Wong:
- Peloton launched a new Spice Girls artist series of classes.
- A potential new bike screen & tablet for the original Peloton bike was revealed in FCC filings this week.
- The live class schedule temporarily showed a live class taught by “Peloton D” – a future new coach or just a test?
- Slate had an article looking into Peloton’s music royalty rates and what that means.
- Peloton Australia has now fully launched, as the Bike & Bike+ went for sale this week and premiere rides took place with Cody Rigsby & Sam Yo.
- The “In The Heights” Broadway Series took place after being teased over the last few weeks.
- The Peloton Champion’s Collection featured Usain Bolt & Kathleen Baker this week.
- The next Verzuz series will see music from Rick Ross & 2 Chainz.
- In a legal update, one of Peloton’s lawsuits over class purges saw one member removed from the suit as they don’t live in New York.
- Peloton had a new lawsuit filed against them by a family who suffered burns from the Tread prior to the recall.
- Ally Love was the backstage host of the ESPYS last weekend.
- Matt Wilpers was interviewed on the Ali On the Run podcast.
- Cody Rigsby was interviewed by The Washington Post.
- Christine D’Ercole recently bought a new house.
- Chase Tucker celebrated his 3 year peloversary.
- Amanda & Tony share their picks of the week.
- Interview with Myza Wong (#fitfun_mum), one of the first people in Australia to get their new Peloton Bike
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.