Update – Jess King’s In The Heights Run was rescheduled to Tuesday, July 13 @ 10:30am ET
Now, Peloton will be featuring Lin-Manuel Miranda again – but this time with the songs from his musical (and movie) “In The Heights”. Robin Arzon recently interviewed Lin-Manuel Miranda and teased that this series of classes would be coming soon as the interview was wrapping up.
The Peloton In The Height live workouts will include a ride with Robin Arzon, run with Jess King, and Yoga Flow with Mariana Fernandez. There will also be a on-demand In The Heights Pilates with Ally Love & Core Strength with Emma Lovewell. You can find the full schedule for Peloton’s In the Heights classes below.
Peloton In The Heights Classes & Schedule – Broadway Series
- 30 minute In The Heights Ride with Robin Arzon – 7/10/21 @ 12:00pm ET
- 30 minute In The Heights Yoga Flow with Mariana Fernandez – 7/10/21 @ 2:05pm ET
- 30 minute In The Heights Pilates with Ally Love – 7/10/21 @ 10:00am ET (On-Demand)
- 30 minute In The Heights Core Strength with Emma Lovewell – 7/10/21 @ 10:00am ET (On-Demand)
- 30 minute In The Heights Run with Jess King – 7/13/21 @ 10:30am ET
Although there have only been 4 “official” Broadway Series classes, there are dozens of other Broadway rides, runs, yoga, and more that aren’t part of the official series. We keep a complete list of Peloton Broadway classes & workouts on our site here – so be sure to check it out! There are nearly 50 classes now dedicated to Peloton & Broadway! There is also a Broadway Fans of PELOTON! Facebook group – and keep in mind there are hundreds of other specialty groups for every interest – you can find a list of those here.
If you missed Robin chatting with Lin Manuel Miranda, you can find the interview on Peloton’s Facebook page here, or embeddedd below:
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.