Last week, Peloton teased on social media that “one of our most anticipated Artist Series ever” would be launching on July 13th. Between the video accompanying that clue and hints instructors were dropping on Instagram, everyone quickly assumed this would be a series of Spice Girls Peloton Classes.
Today, Peloton has confirmed those assumptions and officially announced a featured artist series with the music of Spice Girls. You can find the full list of Spice Girls Peloton classes, and the schedule for the workouts, below.
Spice Girls Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- Spice Girls Peloton Cool Down Ride – Leanne Hainsby – 7/13/21 @ 10:00am ET [On-Demand]
- 30 minute Spice Girls Peloton Ride – Leanne Hainsby – 7/13/21 @ 1:30pm ET
- Spice Girls Peloton Strength – Olivia Amato – 7/14/21 @ 10:00am ET [On-Demand]
- 30 minute Spice Girls Peloton Barre – Hannah Corbin – 7/14/21 @ 5:00pm ET
- 30 minute Spice Girls Peloton Run – Becs Gentry – 7/15/21 @ 7:00am ET
- 30 minute Spice Girls Peloton Two For One Yoga – Aditi & Anna – 7/15/21 @ 6:00pm ET
- 30 minute Spice Girls Peloton Yoga Flow – Nico Sarani – 7/16/21 @ 6:30am ET
- 30 minute Spice Girls Peloton Bike Bootcamp – Cody Rigsby – 7/16/21 @ 8:00am ET
- 30 minute Spice Girls Peloton Ride – Mayla Wedekind – 7/18/21 @ 3:00am ET
Many members had hoped that this artist series would have taken place in March during Women’s History Month, but that ended up not happening. This past week was the 25th anniversary of the Spice Girls song “Wannabe” being released as a single.
You can stay up to date with who Peloton has previously featured on the artist series on this complete list of Peloton featured artist series class list here.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply