Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 44 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 44 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- A new survey reveals two potential new Peloton strength products – the Peloton Platform & Peloton Focus.
- Robin Arzon is officially back on the bike teaching live classes after her maternity leave.
- The Peloton All For One Music Festival saw more than 65 classes: 25 artists & 40 instructors over 3 days.
- The new Tread Lock feature currently prevents using the Tread+ without a subscription.
- A new Peloton discount is offering buy 1 month get 2 months free for Peloton Digital.
- The Get Out & Move Challenge awards a badge for taking classes from the new collection.
- There is a new 1 week training program: Train Like Allyson Felix.
- The July Strength Stack is classes from Matty Maggiacomo.
- Ben Alldis also has a strength stack for July on his Instagram.
- Sam Yo was interviewed in Gizmodo as “Peloton’s Geekiest Instructor”
- Jess King talks about her relationship with her fiance in a new interview with Shape.
- Peloton’s SVP of Music Dara Treseder was interviewed in Marie Clare.
- Alanis Morissette highlighted 4 instructors she has been riding with.
- Ellen Degeneres shared a video of her running with Chase Tucker.
- Rebecca Kennedy is listening to her body and taking a break.
- John & Amanda share their picks of the week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.