Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 43 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 43 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics, as well as interview community member Stephanie Arana:
- Peloton has introduced an official corporate wellness program.
- Could endurance runner Susie Chan be a new Peloton Tread coach in the UK?
- An article from Bloomberg highlights some of the items we reported previously about the Peloton Heart Rate Band.
- Robin Arzon has a new MasterClass on Mental Strength.
- Peloton mailed surprise gifts to some people who took APIHM classes.
- You can now filter to find only Warm Up & Cool Down rides.
- There is a new set of Mood classes available on-demand.
- An artist series with Janelle Monea took place.
- Peloton launched a new summer apparel line – “Team Peloton”
- Sam Yo was mentioned in the Washington Post.
- Jess King is interviewed in Pop Sugar.
- Happy Birthday to Andy Speer, Denis Morton, and Selena Samuela.
- Amanda & John share their picks of the week
- Interview with community member Stephanie Arana
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.