Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 41 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 41 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- A new rumor indicates former boxing coach Rad Lopez will be a new Peloton coach.
- Sources indicate Peloton is testing a new heart rate monitor, possibly called the Peloton Heart Rate Band.
- Trademarks have been filed for Peloton fitness trackers & Peloton wearables (a future Peloton watch?)
- FCC documents reveal the second generation Peloton Tread+ (Tread Plus) video tablet & screen.
- Peloton Bike & Bike+ will officially go on sale in Australia on July 14th.
- A Sam Smith artist series took place this last week.
- A Big Freedia artist series has been announced for next week.
- A new “Top Goals” strength challenge will award badges for taking strength workouts.
- Rebecca Kennedy has organized some strength stacks while the studio is closed.
- Surfer John Florence has some stacks available through the Champions Collection.
- The team behind Sesame Street organized a fundraiser through an Ally Love ride.
- Robin interviewed Lin-Manuel Miranda, and teased an “In the Heights” Peloton ride.
- Jennifer Cotter & the Peloton Content Team were listed in Adweek Creative 100 list.
- Peloton launched a summer apparel line.
- Cody Rigsby celebrated his birthday last week.
- Amanda & John share their picks of the week.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply