Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 4 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 4 in your player of choice!
This week, we cover the the following topics:
- Does Peloton have plans to develop, or acquire, a connected strength device to compete with Tonal?
- A new patent application was revealed, and we look at what it talks about
- Peloton has hired a new SVP of E-Commerce from Amazon
- PTON stock had a great week
- In the UK, Peloton bikes and apparel will start showing up in John Lewis department stores
- Ben Alldis had his first Ministry of Sound ride
- New featured artist series workouts with The Weeknd
- Cody’s XOXO, Cody series is returning
- Peloton has teamed up with Spotify and deadmau5 for some Power Hour workouts
- Strava integration has been updated and now shows your leaderboard place and total output in the workout description
- The iOS Peloton app temporarily had the ability to save workouts to notes removed, but was re-added
- Tunde talked about her personal journey to becoming a Peloton instructor with Today.com
- Peloton CEO John Foley was interviewed on the Masters of Scale podcast, with Reid Hoffman, cofounder of LinkedIn
- Jenn Sherman celebrated hitting 100,000 followers on Instagram
- Irene is interested in doing more English/dual language classes
- Christine D’Ercole appeared on the TC After Dark podcast.
- We have a product review of the Peloton Seat Accessory Tray
- Trainer Michael Murray is back with another set of tips on how to stay healthy
- Celebrating some members of the community who hit milestones and got shoutouts this week
- Interview with Geoff Heim #lawboy – discussing power zone training, balancing Tread + Bike, and more.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.