Pelo Buddy TV is a unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 38 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 38 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- Members are speculating if German instructor Irene Scholz might be leaving Peloton?
- French language classes should be coming to Peloton soon.
- The strength studio is closing for a few weeks for upgrades.
- Peloton has been promoting their new scenic classes & Programs 2.0.
- The Champions Collection has a new badge and an actual collection now.
- Kendall Toole & Anna Greenberg held special classes for Mental Health Awareness Month.
- Peloton also held some special Mother’s Day classes.
- There will be a yoga flow for the Raveena artist series.
- There was also a BlackPink artist series this past week.
- There was a restock of some of the special Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month merch.
- Emma Lovewell gave some tips on staying motivated.
- Robin Arzon gave an interview talking about goal setting.
- John & Amanda share their picks of the week.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply