Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 29 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 29 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- Peloton had another on-demand library class purge. We look at the stats on what was removed.
- The Peloton Sessions feature will return soon, and include some upgrades when it comes back.
- More evidence was found pointing to the development of the Peloton Rower.
- Are more class types coming for Peloton? References to “Guided” and “Distance” workout types were found.
- Peloton kicked off their celebration of Women’s History Month 2021.
- Robin Arzon’s daughter Athena Amelia Arzon-Butler was born.
- Christine D’Ercole announced that she had surgery for cancer on her nose.
- There has been a small update in the Peloton v Echelon court case.
- The Peloton Digital app got a new feature allowing you to see when the original date & time was for encore classes.
- A new featured artist series took place with Megan Thee Stallion.
- Peloton announced another new featured artist series coming up with Little Mix.
- The “Your Monthly Strength Stack” was updated with classes from Rebecca Kennedy for March.
- New prenatal & postnatal Yoga classes were added, and Anna Greenberg will be teaching some of them.
- A petition is going around trying to show member support for adding power zone training to the Tread.
- Amanda & John share their class picks of the week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Support the site! Enjoy the news & guides we provide? Help us keep bringing you the news. Pelo Buddy is completely free, but you can help support the site with a one-time or monthly donation that will go to our writers, editors, and more. Find out more details here.
Get Our Newsletter Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.