This morning, Peloton announced the launch of their Women’s History Month celebration (as well as International Women’s Day) for 2021.
One highlight is Peloton will be donating $100,000 to 261 Fearless. The organization “helps women from varied backgrounds gain self-esteem and grow in fearlessness through running.” What will the donation accomplish?
Peloton’s gift will fund the high-quality, year-round 261 Education Program for 30 new women leaders and coaches of 261 Fearless women’s running groups in the U.S., U.K., Germany and Canada.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a celebration without special classes. Peloton has added an initial group of Women’s History Month classes (also called Peloton WHM), and more will be added throughout the month.
List & Schedule of Peloton’s Women’s History Month Classes for 2021 (Run, Run, Yoga, Strength, etc)
- 10 min WHM: Intention Meditation – Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 3/1/21 @ 6:45pm ET
- 30 min WHM: Broadway Ride – Leanne Hainsby – 3/2/21 @ 9:00am ET
- 30 min WHM: Power Zone Endurance Ride – Matt Wilpers – 3/4/21 @ 5:00pm ET
- 45 min WHM: Full Body Strength – Rebecca Kennedy – 3/5/21 @ 12:00pm ET
- 30 min WHM Celebration Ride – Hannah Corbin – 3/5/21 @ 7:30pm ET
- 30 min WHM: Broadway Yoga Flow – Kristin McGee – 3/7/21 @ 9:00am ET
- 30 min WHM Celebration Run – Selena Samuela – 3/7/21 @ 12:00pm ET
- 20 min WHM Celebration Ride – Ally Love – 3/7/21 @ 12:00pm ET
- 20 min WHM Caribbean Ride – Ally Love – 3/7/21 @ 12:35pm ET
- 10 min WHM: Intention Meditation – Kristin McGee – 3/8/21 @ 8:45am ET
- 30 min WHM Celebration Ride – Mayla Wedekind – 3/8/21 @ 12:00pm ET
- 30 min WHM: Celebration Yoga Flow – Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 3/8/21 @ 6:00pm ET
- 30 min WHM Celebration Run – Andy Speer – 3/8/21 @ 7:00pm ET
- 20 min WHM Celebration Run – Jess Sims – 3/9/21 @ 7:45pm ET
- 15 min WHM: Pop Core Strength – Olivia Amato 3/10/21 @ 8:30am ET
- 30 min WHM: Full Body Strength – Adrian Williams – 3/11/21 @ 8:30am ET
- 30 min WHM: Women of Pop Yoga Flow – Aditi Shah – 3/12/21 @ 9:00am ET
- 10 min WHM Celebration Meditation – Aditi Shah – 3/12/21 @ 9:45pm ET
- 30 min WHM Celebration Ride – Olivia Amato – 3/12/21 @ 11:30am ET
Peloton described their celebration as follows:
Join us this March as we celebrate this Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day. Through themed classes, exciting music moments and a social impact partnership, experience the energy of Peloton women united in motion.
All month long, join us live and on demand for special Women’s History Month themed classes. Ride, run, flow and so much more to the music of powerhouse women artists across genres and decades. Feel the electricity created when women move together—and get ready to share that energy with others.
This celebration follows February’s celebration of Black History Month.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply