Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 28 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 28 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics, and interview Peloton rider & SiriusXM host Jenny Hutt:
- Was a Peloton Rower spotted in a R&D lab by Fortune magazine?
- Callie Gullickson is rumored to possibly be a new Peloton coach
- There are up to 6 new Peloton coaches who got training for Pilates last year
- The Peloton Android app got a small, but useful update last week
- Peloton won a small legal victory in one of its court cases with NordicTrack
- A survey of customers found Peloton to be the 2nd most relevant brand for 2021
- The Peloton stock price has seen it shares of ups and downs recently
- Peloton’s CFO Jill Woodworth shared some interesting facts in an interview last week
- Peloton’s website seems to show shipping times might be speeding up slowly for new orders
- A new “Director of Original Content Development” is being hired
- New Peloton Barre classes were made available last week
- The “Revive & Thrive” challenge was launched, with a new badge of course
- A featured artist series took place with Bad Boy Entertainment
- The Spring line of apparel launched online worldwide & a new UK mother’s day line launched too
- Bustle wrote about how Chelsea Jackson Roberts is “Rewriting What Yoga Looks Like In The U.S.”
- Jess Sims spoke to Well + Good about how her father’s influence growing up, as well as how opening up and being vulnerable has not only helped others, but her as well
- Irene Scholz announced on Instagram she will be off the schedule a few weeks due to travel & quarantine restrictions
- DJ John Michael celebrated a birthday
- We interview Peloton rider & SiriusXM host Jenny Hutt
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.