Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 27 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 27 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- Peloton was the topic of an entire Saturday Night Live skit
- A job listing indicates we might be seeing Spanish language Peloton classes in the future
- Cody Rigsby is back teaching classes
- More Peloton Pilates classes should be launching in “early 2021”
- Peloton is trying to get the trademark for the phrase “spin” & “spinning” cancelled
- Men’s Health has a review of the new lower cost Peloton Tread
- Peloton has made a $100,000 donation to the Asian American Federation
- Peloton’s Comeback program will be giving away 150 free Peloton bikes in the UK in 2021
- Peloton had an apparel sale last week, as well as a new apparel drop that is so far only in stores
- Peloton teamed up with the Spotify “We Everywhere” channel for a collaboration
- Christine D’Ercole & Matty Maggiacomo are taking some time off for the next few weeks
- A new article came out asking if people are falling in love with their Peloton instructors
- Kristin McGee’s hometown newspaper had a segment featuring her
- Jess King spoke to Insider about how therapy is just as important to stretching for her
- Tunde Oyeneyin & DJ John Michael had a live DJ ride on Friday night
- Ross Rayburn celebrated his 50th birthday this past week
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.