Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 24 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 24 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics, and have an interview with the creators of the “pelotonmemes_” Instagram account:
- Peloton has launched their Black History Month celebration for 2021
- The Q2 earnings call will be on February 4th, 2021
- Fitbit users are having issues with their workouts syncing
- Some Apple Watch users haven’t been able to connect it as a heart rate monitor with their Bike+
- Sales of the new lower cost Tread are temporarily paused in Scotland
- A new “Total Body Bootcamp” flash challenge was launched
- This week will see a Bob Marley featured artist series
- A Post Malone artist series took place last week
- Aditi Shah also had a yoga/meditation artist series with Riopy
- A new strength for runners collection was launched
- Another new running collection was launched, called “Run to Beats by Brits”
- Emma Lovewell had a second core class that has been taken more than 1 million times
- Cody Rigsby had a few of his upcoming classes cancelled
- Kendall Toole celebrated a birthday
- There is now a full list of badges, and what classes you need to take to earn them
- We debut a new “Picks of Week” segment, highlighting a few unique classes from the last week
- We interview Katie & Jenna, creators of the “pelotonmemes_” Instagram account
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.