Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 20 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 20 in your player of choice!
This week, we interview Mark Massie (#MassieMan), who has lost 84 pounds and recently completed his 1000th ride, and cover the following topics:
- Peloton Pilates classes were officially announced, with coaches Hannah Corbin, Emma Lovewell, Kristin McGee, Aditi Shah, and Sam Yo
- Two new Peloton coaches were announced in Germany – Cliff Dwenger and Mayla Wedekind
- A new yoga coach is rumored to be starting soon in the US – Mariana Fernandez
- Prenatal cycling & strength classes were announced with Robin Arzon, along with a YouTube series documenting Robin’s pregnancy. Postnatal classes will launch in March
- The company who trademarked the phrase “Spinning” is suing Peloton for patent infringement
- Apple Fitness+ launched this week, bringing new competition to Peloton Digital
- The Peloton iOS app was updated, bringing the “Skip Intro” feature
- The latest featured artist series showcases Elvis classes
- DJ John Michael is bringing Live DJ classes to the Tread – the first one was with Adrian Williams
- There will be some “Best of 2020” classes airing after Christmas. Look for the schedule soon
- A snowstorm in New York City forced the cancellation of live classes for the day
- Peloton will close all studios, which means no live classes, to celebrate Christmas from December 24-27, and New Years December 31-January 1
- There was a small set of new items in the apparel store – a set of accessories for the Jess King Experience
- Sam Yo was featured in People magazine, talking about his past as a Buddhist Monk
- Emma Lovewell was interviewed on the Big Technology Podcast
- Several instructors were featured in a writeup in Vanity Fair
- We interview community member Mark Massie (#MassieMan), who has lost 84 pounds and recently completed his 1000th ride
- As a reminder, Pelo Buddy TV is taking the next two weeks off for the holidays. New episodes will resume January 10th
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.