Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 19 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 19 in your player of choice!
Listen to Podcast: Episode 19 – December 13th, 2020
This week, we interview John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania), Hi-5 extraordinaire and Peloton meme king, and cover the the following topics:
- Bradley Rose (fitness instructor, actor, and model) is likely to be a new Peloton instructor based out of the UK
- Peloton pilates classes should be coming in the next few weeks
- A “Year of Yes” collaboration with TV show creator, writer, and producer Shonda Rhimes was announced
- Peloton will not hold live classes for a few days over Christmas (Dec 24-27) & New Years (Dec 31-Jan1)
- The Holiday 2020 classes are in full swing – there are more than 35 taking place
- A Pentatonix Peloton class was announced as a ride with Christine D’Ercole
- Peloton CFO Jill Woodworth was interviewed at Barclays TMT conference
- The Nasdaq-100 index will include Peloton starting next week
- A former employee is suing Peloton, alleging labor laws were violated, as well as religious discrimination
- Peloton is also being sued over the lack of closed captioning in some of their classes
- Apple Fitness+ is officially launching next week
- Peloton launched a Flash Bike Bootcamp challenge
- A bug was fixed and now the miles you bike during Bike Bootcamp classes count towards monthly cycling challenges
- The Peloton-branded weights came back into stock this week
- The New York Times has a feature on CEO John Foley and his Sunday routine
- We interview John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania), Hi-5 extraordinaire and Peloton meme king
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply