Peloton announced this morning a new “Year of Yes” class collaboration with author,TV producer, and creator Shonda Rhimes.
The Year of Yes collection will be 8 weeks long, with 4 classes a week. Each class will be 10-20 minutes long. Classes will be led by Robin Arzon, Tunde Oyeneyin, Adrian Williams, Jess Sims and Chelsea Jackson Roberts.
From discussing self-care as a form of activism to unlocking the unknown, these themes will be introduced in class and the conversation will continue on social media in roundtable chats between Shonda and the instructors throughout the eight weeks.
Shonda Rhimes Peloton Year of Yes Classes List
- 20 minute Shonda Rhimes Year of Yes Walk + Run – Jess Sims – 12/15/20 @ 7:45pm ET
- 20 minute Shonda Rhimes Year of Yes Bodyweight Strength – Adrian Williams – 12/17/20 @ 8:30am ET
- 20 minute Shonda Rhimes Year of Yes Ride – Robin Arzon – 12/18/20 @ 5:00pm ET
- 10 minute Shonda Rhimes Year of Yes Meditation – Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 12/22/20 @ 6:45pm ET
- 20 minute Shonda Rhimes Year of Yes Ride – Tunde Oyeneyin – 12/23/20 @ 7:30am ET
Each of the 8 weeks will have a different individual theme.
- Week 1 Theme – The Power Of You
- Week 2 Theme – Self Care as a form of resistance & activism
According to Peloton, these classes have a few goals:
The ultimate goal? Overcome our fears, build our confidence and get stronger along the way. We’re saying “yes” to becoming athletes!
You can find the full announcement here.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.