Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 120 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 120 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) and Amanda Segal (#Seglo3)
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton has reportedly been able to update their streaming software to no longer infringe on DISH Network patents.
- A new patent has been filed by Peloton for a rear guard for a Treadmill – a possible fix for the Tread+?
- Alex Toussaint has the third season of his ride (and run) to greatness. Jess Sims & Jenn Sherman are the team captains.
- Peloton had their first “Yoga Conditioning” classes, which “adds light weights and repetition to build a stronger, more confident practice.”
- Peloton has a new collection which has their morning yoga & meditation classes.
- Peloton is having several special St. Patrick’s Day classes this year.
- This week’s artist series will showcase the music of H.E.R.
- Mayla Wedekind had her premiere German-language run on the Tread this week.
- Peloton adds badges for hitting personal bests over certain distances on runs or walks.
- Peloton released some Jess Sims Saturday 60 Apparel last week, with most of it being sold out in under 15 minutes.
- Peloton is offering a discount on hardware (between $200-$300) for Verizon subscribers
- Peloton is discounting their refurbished bikes by an additional $150 until April 2
- The Peloton Bike was also available on Woot.com this week.
- Happy Birthday to Sam Yo, Marcel Dinkins, and Jeffrey McEachern this week.
- Cody Rigsby officially announced his new book.
- Ally Love was on the Today Show.
- Ally Love was also on The View this week.
- Logan Aldridge spoke to the Cincinnati Reds.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Becs Gentry – 30 min Country Run – 3/9/3 @ 7:00am ET (#OjoDeazul_Choas4All, #KatieW0511, #Momathoner, #ECamp1017)
- Selena Samuela – 20 min Rock Run – 3/9/23 @ 10:00am ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Jenn Sherman – 30 min WHM: Epic Sing Along Ride – 3/10/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#AlannahFord, #DebCohenn, #KathyBeens, #RachelSpins24, #KareBlue, #Shanon78MM, #Kehill84, #MamaSimsy, #Valdeezy_TC, #WickedJersey, #RXGrl692, #HeatherBlack, #ToughTiffSweats)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min Club Bangers Ride – 3/11/23 @ 1:30pm ET (#KathyM19)
- Bradley Rose – 20 min Indie Rock Ride – 3/12/23 @ 8:25am ET (#AMAJar3)
- Jess Sims & Kirsten Ferguson – 30 min WHM Two For One Walk + Run – 3/12/23 @ 9:00am ET (#AFitCookie, #Crown_Of_Jules, #BerthaC_RunsMD, #DippinDot22)
- Ash Pryor – 20 min Intervals Row – 3/13/23 @ 6:00am ET (#AFitCookie)
- Ally Love – 30 min 80s Ride – 3/13/23 @ 7:00am ET (#LoveSquadPeloton)
- Hannah Corbin – 30 min Barre – 3/13/23 @ 9:30am ET (#AMAJar3)
- Emma Lovewell – Extra 10: Climb Ride – 3/13/23 @ 10:00am ET (#Amber__Joy, #StefWithAnF)
- Camila Ramon – 30 min 90s Ride – 3/13/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#SammKush)
- Callie Gullickson – 20 min Pop Punk Full Body Strenth – 3/13/23 @ 12:30pm ET (#JasonD, #AMAJar3)
- Katie Wang – 45 min Row Pop Bootcamp – 3/13/23 @ 7:30pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min Intervals & Arms Ride – 3/14/23 @ 3:00am ET (#SaritaChita, #Eric_Rides_PPC)
- Adrian Williams – 30 min Strength Roll Call: Glutes & Legs – 3/14/23 @ 7:30am ET (#JenniCarlene, #IAmKimmieHo)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 20 min 90s Pop Walk – 3/15/23 @ 9:35am ET (#Seglo3, #YaThink55, #FupaToFabulous)
- Mayla Wedekind – 20 min Premiere Run [German] – 3/15/23 @ 1:00pm ET (#RogerF83)
- Kristin McGee & Mariana Fernandez – 30 min WHM Two For One Yoga Conditioning – 3/15/23 @ 6:30pm ET (#MexiCaliGirl, #Jessica_Lee23, #ActiveErinManus, #CarlyCooper626, #AWolice, #SSLester, #MillerFamily20, #GiaMamacita, #SpeedyPerez, #AmazingGrace323)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply