Peloton is continuing their ongoing Broadway Series with classes featuring the music of legendary English composer Andrew Lloyd Webber. Peloton shared the news via Instagram:
Watch out for any nearby chandeliers: Our new @andrewlloydwebber Broadway Series is guaranteed to bring the house down. Get ready to ride, run, and flow along to showstoppers from Cats, Evita, The Phantom of the Opera, Jesus Christ Superstar, and more!
Classes launch on Wednesday, July 20. The series will include six classes across four modalities: three rides (two in English, one in German), a run (in German), yoga flow, and a walk. You can view the complete class list below:
Andrew Lloyd Webber Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Broadway Series
- 10 min. Andrew Lloyd Webber Warm Up Ride – Christine D’Ercole – 7/20/22 @ 12:00pm ET [On Demand]
- 20 min. Andrew Lloyd Webber Ride [German] – Benny Adami – 7/20/22 @ 12:00pm ET
- 30 min. Andrew Lloyd Webber Run [German] – Tobias Heinze – 7/20/22 @ 12:00pm ET
- 30 min. Andrew Lloyd Webber Ride – Sam Yo – 7/20/22 @ 3:00pm ET
- 45 min. Andrew Lloyd Webber Yoga Flow – Ross Rayburn – 7/20/22 @ 6:30pm ET
- 30 min. Andrew Lloyd Webber Walk – Matty Maggiacomo – 7/20/22 @ 7:00pm ET
Andrew Lloyd Webber is the composer behind some of the most famous musicals in the world, including Phantom of the Opera, Cats, and Jesus Christ Superstar.
This is the 6th installment of the Peloton Broadway Series, which first launched in 2020. Other installments have showcased music from Dear Evan Hansen, Wicked, Hamilton, In The Heights, and Rent. Note that there was a Jagged Little Pill series scheduled but it was canceled before it occurred.
If you’re a Broadway fan, you can always find a comprehensive list of available Peloton Broadway classes via our guide.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.