Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 89 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 89 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and Jackie Prewitt (#Playing_Big).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- The Peloton Studio website was available for booking Friday classes this week.
- Peloton is offering a cash bonus and repricing stock options for employees.
- At Homecoming, Matt Wilpers said the All For One Music Fest would be in August this year.
- This week’s featured artist series showcases David Guetta.
- Peloton said new guided scenic classes from Susie Chan & Jon Hosking will release later this month.
- 4 new Peloton x Spotify outdoor classes were released this week.
- Peloton is celebrating their 1 year anniversary of being in Australia.
- Peloton is refreshing their Road to 26.2 program and has swapped a few classes out.
- There is a new form for members to submit feature requests and ideas to Peloton.
- Cody Rigsby made a point to say he won’t be teaching Tread classes even though he’s been running.
- Hannah Corbin shared that she had a few classes cancelled as she’s recovering from an injury.
- Logan Aldridge was featured in Shape magazine this week.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Jon Hosking – 20 min Spotify Tropical House Outdoor Run – 7/1/22 @ 4:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Susie Chan – 30 min Spotify Summer Hits Run – 7/1/22 @ 4:00am ET (#SJEnders)
- Adrian Williams – 30 min 90s Hip Hop Bootcamp – 7/1/22 @ 9:30am ET (#AnnieeLu)
- Denis Morton – 30 min Rush Ride – 7/1/22 @ 10:00am ET (#miss_sarah_beth, #AmberPToTheB)
- Matt Wilpers – 20 min Rush Run – 7/1/22 @ 10:00am ET (#NotCarkMarc)
- Benny Adami – 20 min Pop Ride – 7/1/22 @ 11:00am ET (#NoaSmolsky71)
- Bradley Rose – 20 min Pop Punk Ride – 7/1/22 @ 12:30pm ET (#AMAjar3, #MilesAndCrowns, #Lys311)
- Olivia Amato – 30 min Fourth of July Walk + Run – 7/1/22 @ 12:30pm ET (#CaitRVA)
- Cliff Dwenger – 20 min Hip Hop Ride [German] – 7/1/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#RozzyR12)
- Camila Ramon – 30 min EDM Ride – 7/1/22 @ 5:45pm ET (#RachelBlaufeld, #DaisyMac)
- Bradley Rose – 20 min Wimbledon Ride – 7/2/22 @ 7:00am ET (#Slam.Schoenly, #AlphaXisec)
- Callie Gullickson – 20 min Fourth of July Full Body Strength – 7/2/22 @ 9:00am ET (#BobSp273)
- Denis Morton – 15 min 80s Rock Ride – 7/4/22 @ 11:00am ET (#KayBass613)
- Tobias Heinze – 20 min Soft Rock Walk [German] – 7/6/22 @ 1:00am ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Susie Chan – 30 min David Guetta Outdoor Run – 7/6/22 @ 4:00am ET (#Seglo3, #BoxingNDBubbly)
- Erik Jager – 45 min David Guetta Ride [German] – 7/6/22 @ 2:30pm ET (#TheRainer)
- Ben Alldis – 30 min David Guetta Ride – 7/6/22 @ 3:00pm ET (#Seglo3, #FogelSDF, #ESStewy, #LinziSweats, #Courtney313, #SC_Rubys, #A_Green_machine, #G_Bayer)
- Olivia Amato – 30 min David Guetta Run – 7/6/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#BettrNettr, #StrongAsAM0TH3R, #Meranda_Land)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.