Peloton has announced an upcoming David Guetta artist series. This news was announced via Instagram this morning:
Work hard AND play hard. Our next Artist Series is powered by global chart-topper @davidguetta’s electric club anthems.
New classes with @susie_chan_, @marcel2coach, @hauptstadttrainer, @benjaminalldis, @rebeccakennedynyc, @diti22, @oamato, @calliegullickson, and @milamariana begin Wednesday, July 6!
David Guetta is an award winning French DJ and music producer, whose music has been played in numerous Peloton classes. David Guetta has released seven studio albums of his own and is also well known for his collaborations with a huge variety of artists such as Sia, Kelly Rowland, Akon, and Britney Spears. It can easily be assumed that if you’ve taken a Peloton class, you’ve probably enjoyed some of David Guetta’s music – even if you aren’t aware of it.
Peloton’s David Guetta artist series will feature a large number of classes, several modalities, and nine instructors! Classes begin tomorrow, July 6th!
David Guetta Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min David Guetta Run – Susie Chan – 7/6/22 @ 3:00 am ET
- 10 min David Guetta Run [German] – Marcel Maurer – 7/6/22 @ 12:00 pm ET
- 45 min David Guetta Ride [German] – Erik Jäger – 7/6/22 @ 2:30 pm ET
- 30 min David Guetta Ride – Ben Alldis – 7/6/22 @ 3:00 pm ET
- 20 min David Guetta Hike – Rebecca Kennedy – 7/6/22 @ 5:30 pm ET
- 30 min David Guetta Yoga Power Flow – Aditi Shah – 7/6/22 @ 6:30 pm ET
- 30 min David Guetta Run – Olivia Amato – 7/6/22 @ 7:00 pm ET
- 20 min David Guetta Glutes & Legs – Callie Gullickson – 7/6/22 @ 7:30 pm ET
- 30 min David Guetta Ride [Spanish] – Camila Ramón – 7/6/22 @ 8:00 pm ET
Peloton members can expect to receive an Artist Series badge for completion of the David Guetta classes. As is the case with some artists, there may even be a surprise David Guetta badge, but we will have to wait to find out. You can find a complete list of badges available in our guide.
Are you excited for the David Guetta artist series? Which classes will you be taking?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply