Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 8 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 8 in your player of choice!
This week, we cover the the following topics:
- Peloton has added Barre classes! We also discuss if Peloton boxing or kickboxing could be next
- Echelon claimed they were working with Amazon for an Amazon Prime Bike, but Amazon says that isn’t the case
- Several featured artist series workouts took place this week, including Keith Urban, Gregory Porter, and Anitta
- 4 new Bike Bootcamp classes were added to the library
- The Leaderboard has been added to classes taken via the Peloton website
- On the bike & tread, Peloton temporarily started removing people from the “Here Now” leaderboard as they finished their classes, but that change was reversed
- Robin Arzon has an interview with People magazine about her fit pregnancy
- Jess King is engaged
- Robin Arzon, Anna Greenberg, and Erick Jäger celebrated birthdays
- Peloton Germany had an Oktoberfest party
- We demonstrate how to watch YouTube videos on your Peloton bike or tread
- We interview Tony Sinkinson (#Sinko) about his weight loss journey with Peloton
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.