Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 78 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 78 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton is raising the monthly subscription cost, but lowering the cost of hardware.
- There is a new 4 week Floor Bootcamp program taught by Jess Sims & Selena Samuela.
- The Peloton extended warranty is now transferrable, longer, and cheaper.
- Peloton has a new YouTube series called “On The Leaderboard with Peloton”.
- Jenn Sherman’s mixtape ride series is back, and this year will focus on 80’s music.
- The New York studio upgraded the bike the instructors ride to a modified Bike+ frame.
- A new Peloton patent could see you charge your cell phone using energy produced during a ride or run.
- An investor this week made a public call for Peloton to be acquired, as they aren’t happy with the recent direction of the company or share price.
- Members are starting to receive their apparel gifts for finishing 15,000 minutes in The Annual challenge last year.
- There was a new apparel drop this week as well.
- Susie Chan was interviewed and has some advice for first time runners.
- Shape has a feature on Emma Lovewell
- The Juggernaut has a feature on Aditi Shah.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 45 min Bike Bootcamp Full Body – 4/8/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#SpinLovingMama)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min HIIT & Hills Ride – 4/9/22 @ 5:30am ET (#hamburgersally)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min 2010s Pop Ride – 4/9/22 @ 7:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Jess King – 30 min Sweat Steady Ride – 4/9/22 @ 9:30am ET (#CrazyCatsX4, #WesternTheCat)
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 30 min Premiere Tread Bootcamp – 4/10/22 @ 6:30am ET (#KTpedal)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min 2000s Ride – 4/10/22 @ 8:00am ET (#MalsNYC)
- Erik Jager – 30 min Deep House (Silent) Ride – 4/10/22 @ 10:00am ET (#SnoPhysh)
- Jess Sims & Selena Samuela – 20 min Floor Bootcamp – 4/11/22 @ 7:00am ET (#PopCan23)
- Christine D’Ercole – 30 min New Wave Ride – 4/11/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania, #StrongNSquishy)
- Mariana Fernandez – 30 min 90s Yoga Flow – 4/11/22 @ 6:00pm ET (#Live_Your_Why)
- Ally Love – 45min Intervals & Arms Ride – 4/12/22 @ 6:00am ET (#AFitCookie)
- Callie Gullickson – 30 min Disney Bike Bootcamp – 4/12/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#EmileeKeller, #SSLester, #Skip.To.MLou)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 30 min Broadway Run – 4/12/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#TunderHolmes)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min Pop Walk – 4/12/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#Seglo3)
- Camila Ramon – 10 min Climb Ride – 4/12/22 @ 8:45pm ET (#Pelo4Cafecitos)
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min 80s Ride – 4/13/22 @ 2:30am ET (#AtomicBlonde1, #NaiColla)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 45 min Hiking Bootcamp Full Body – 4/13/22 @ 9:30am ET (#Kenny_Bania, #Seglo3, #IAmKimmieHo, #KayBass613, #SusanATX, #KarleneRuns, #ReganRS5, #Jalapena, #Nati9Dominicci, #SunShine66)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min XOXO, Cody – 4/13/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#Kenny_Bania, #KayDeeann07, #LosAngieLee, #Lauren.N.Foster, #BossinUp4Donuts, #WW72, #Sajal, #OlingerDebbie, #LouKak1115, #SpinLindsey5, #TheDanaMarie)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply