Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 71 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 71 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- A Peloton outage on Tuesday meant members couldn’t take classes for around 2 hours.
- A new FAQ says the Peloton studios will open this summer.
- Homecoming 2022 signups are open again for the virtual event.
- Alex Toussaint was named the MVP of the NBA Celebrity All-Star game.
- The New York Times interviewed the new Peloton CEO, Barry McCarthy.
- Peloton reportedly was shipping out some bikes that had rust from the factory to customers.
- More than 10,000 people are facing delays with shipping or repairs.
- UK Members who have Vitality for insurance can get up to 40% cash back for buying Peloton equipment.
- Rebecca Kennedy will start teaching Hiking Bootcamps for the Tread starting this week.
- 5 new foam rolling classes from Hannah Corbin were released this week.
- Peloton has created a new set of stretching & meditation classes for people flying on Delta.
- Peloton hosted A Tribe Called Quest artist series.
- There was also a Pete Tong artist series.
- Peloton has new ads featuring members who changed their opinion on the company.
- A new apparel collection was released this week.
- Jess Sims will be hosting the Big East Women’s basketball tournament.
- Tunde Oyeneyin was interviewed by Today.
- Robin Arzon was interviewed on CBS.
- Happy Birthday to DJ John Michael
- John & Amanda share community members’, and their own, class picks of the week.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- 2/18/22 @ 11:30am ET – Benny Adami [German] – 30 min Classic Rock Ride (#Neta_2punkt0)
- 2/19/22 @ 8:30am ET – Becs Gentry – 45 min Intervals Run (#makenzie151, #MKat24)
- 2/19/22 @ 10:00am ET – Jess Sims – Saturday 60 Full Body Tread Bootcamp (#cjzoom)
- 2/19/22 @ 1:00pm ET – Daniel McKenna – 20 min upper body strength (#Kat_chmeifucan)
- 2/20/22 @ 5:30am ET – Sam Yo – 30 min Low Impact Ride (#Chitown_Carol)
- 2/21/22 @ 1:30pm ET – Leanne Hainsby – 30 min Pete Tong Club Classical Ride (#Seglo3)
- 2/22/22 @ 2:30am ET – Hannah Frankson – 20 min Tabata Ride (#dr_maemae)
- 2/22/22 @ 6:00am ET — Ally Love – 30 min Tabata Ride (#tabatatara)
- 2/23/22 @ 9:30am ET – Rebecca Kennedy – 45 min Pop Tread Bootcamp (#Kenny_Bania)
- 2/23/22 @ 12:00pm ET – Kendall Toole – 30 min Metal Ride (#bananafishbones, #Kenny_Bania)
- 2/23/22 @ 6:00pm ET – Dr. Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 30 min A Tribe Called Quest Yoga Flow
- 2/23/22 @ 6:30pm ET – Tunde Oyeneyin – 30 min Afrobeats Ride (#GreenUnseen)
- 2/23/22 @ 8:00pm ET – Robin Arzon – 30 min Tribe Called Quest Ride
- 2/24/22 @ 10:00am ET – Ally Love – 30 min Country Ride (#Kenny_Bania)
- 2/24/22 @ 11:30am ET – Selena Samuela – 30 min 80s Run (#Kenny_Bania)
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply