Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 42 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 42 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics, as well as interview founder of the Peloton SweaxySwarm Xtopher Ortega:
- Official announcement of new Peloton Coaches Callie Gullickson & Rad Lopez.
- Was there more evidence pointing to Kirsten Ferguson being a new instructor too?
- Robin Arzon posted a selfie teasing her return to the Peloton Studio.
- No Peloton Tread in Australia? A new report indicates this may be the case for now.
- A security vulnerability was found with Pelotons that would allow remote access of the video camera & microphone.
- Peloton’s Head of Music mentions possible “guest instructors” in an interview with Rolling Stone.
- Happy Father’s Day! Peloton has some special Father’s Day classes this year.
- Team Validate won the Ride to Greatness this past week, ending the competition.
- New German Yoga instructor Nico Sarani has now moved to New York City and is filming classes from PSNY.
- Peloton will be closed for the 4th of July from July 4 – 6. Keep an eye out for All For One Classes.
- Peloton also closed on June 19th to celebrate Juneteenth. There was a special collection of classes created.
- Becs Gentry was interviewed in Athletics Weekly about marathon training.
- The Hollywood Reporter has an article on Peloton that shares a look behind the scenes.
- Olivia Amato was interviewed in Parade with tips on sleeping and other wellness tricks.
- Cody Rigsby shared he bought a new house this week.
- Chase Tucker & Selena Samuela celebrated their 3-year Pelo-versary this week.
- John & Amanda share their picks of the week
- We interview Xtopher Ortega, founder of the Peloton SweaxySwarm.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.