Pelo Buddy TV is a unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 36 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 36 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- A government safety agency issued an urgent safety warning over the Peloton Tread+. Peloton has characterized the warning as misleading and John Foley has said there are no plans for a recall.
- Peloton Yoga has gone global. The studio was refreshed and there are new Yoga collections & challenges. 3 new yoga coaches were announced as well: Mariana Fernández, Kirra Michel & Nico Sarani.
- Peloton has officially added a new language: Spanish language classes are now being taught on Peloton.
- A Mother’s Day discount is available: $150USD/$200CAD off accessories with purchases of an original Peloton bike.
- Q3 2021 earnings call will take place Thursday, May 6th @ 5:00pm ET.
- Peloton is mailing random packages to members to get them excited about Homecoming next weekend.
- Jess Sims had to cut a class short, saying she needed to listen to her body.
- Cody Rigsby & Matty Maggiacomo led some RuPaul’s Drag Race classes.
- Cody Rigsby had his first Live DJ ride in more than a year with DJ John Michael.
- The next Verzuz artist series took place, with this one featuring Timbaland vs Swizz Beatz.
- Erik Jager led a German language artist series ride with Herbert Gronemeyer.
- The “One Team Challenge” officially starts this week.
- Peloton had a small apparel drop of Mother’s Day items in the US/Canada/Germany.
- Well & Good had an interview featuring Tunde Oyeneyin.
- Ally Love was featured in an article on Shondaland.
- Amanda & Janina share their class picks of the week
While John was on vacation this week, we have Janina Wiggins (#FITishGambino) as a special guest co-host.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.