Last week, Peloton announced the launch of Peloton Global, including the addition of 3 brand new coaches. With the relaunch of Yoga, they rebranded the Yoga classes to fit into five different elements: Foundation, Power, Focus, Recovery, Unity.
To help promote this, Peloton is launching 5 different challenges (with 5 different badges). Each week for the next 5 weeks, you have the opportunity to earn new badges by taking 2 classes from each new Yoga discipline. The first of these starts this week – the week of April 26th.
As with most Peloton challenges, you’ll need to opt into the challenge to earn the badges through your app, Peloton bike or tread, or the Peloton website.
Peloton Yoga Elements Challenges & Badges
- 4/26-5/2 – Foundation Challenge – Complete 2+ Flow, Yoga Basics, or Yoga Anywhere workouts in 7 days.
- 5/3-5/9 – Power Challenge – Complete 2+ Power Yoga workouts in 7 days.
- 5/10-5/16 – Focus Challenge – Complete 2+ Focus Flow Yoga workouts in 7 days.
- 5/17-5/23 – Recovery Challenge – Complete 2+ Slow Flow or Restorative Yoga workouts in 7 days.
- 5/24 – 5/30 – Unity Challenge – Complete 2+ Music, Theme or Family Yoga workouts in 7 days.
You can click on any of the challenges above to head directly to that challenge on Peloton’s website to opt in and sign up.
As a reminder, the Peloton One Team Challenge badges also start this week, so check those out if you haven’t already.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.