Last month, Peloton unveiled their Verzuz partnership. The series kicked off with a Brandy vs Monica artist series, and it was stated to look for a new series each month.
Today, Peloton has announced the Verzuz faceoff for April – and will feature the creators of the series: Timbaland vs Swizz Beatz.
Verzuz Artist Series: Timbaland vs Swizz Beatz Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts
- 30 minute Verzuz Timbaland vs Swizz Beatz Full Body Strength – Selena Samuela – 4/21/21 @ 10:30am ET
- 30 minute Verzuz Timbaland vs Swizz Beatz Ride – Jess King – 4/21/21 @ 7:30pm ET
- 45 minute Verzuz Timbaland vs Swizz Beatz Tread Bootcamp – Adrian Williams – 4/23/21 @ 7:00am ET
- 30 minute Verzuz Timbaland vs Swizz Beatz Run – Andy Speer – 4/25/21 @ 10:00am ET
- 45 minute Verzuz Timbaland vs Swizz Beatz Ride – Alex Toussaint – 4/26/21 @ 7:30pm ET
Unfortunately for the Yoga fans, you won’t see a Verzuz Timbaland vs Swizz Beatz yoga flow.
Peloton teased the series with the following message:
Join us as the music of these two super producers, @therealswizzz and @timbaland, goes head-to-head for @verzuztv’s first birthday. And be sure to check out the Leaderboard to see how the community feels! This is fitness, fandom and music, all pushing you in one amazing workout.
You can find the full list of all the other featured artist series classes here (including Verzuz classes).
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.