Pelo Buddy TV is a unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 35 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 35 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- The panels & schedule for Peloton Homecoming 2021 were announced, including panels with musical guests Jewel & Usher.
- Peloton teased “The Champions Collection” – a collaboration with 9 different pro athletes including Allyson Felix & Usain Bolt.
- An update and some of the partners for “The Peloton Pledge” was provided this week.
- Kirsten Ferguson is rumored to be a new Peloton instructor in training.
- Peloton has officially disabled Apple Watch GymKit support for Bike Bootcamp classes.
- The Peloton Digital app got an updated version of the Instagram Story sharing feature – for both iOS & Android.
- Android users got access to the “Scheduling” feature this week as well.
- A support page mentions a Peloton Sky Q app, so that might be launching soon.
- Dish Network / Sling TV have sued Peloton, Mirror, and NordicTrack over streaming video patents.
- The Yoga studio is reopening next week, and the first class is a 2 for 1 with Chelsea & Denis.
- The first race in the “Ride to Greatness” was last weekend, and 2 new team captains were announced for the next race – Hannah Frankson & Ben Alldis.
- Mashable has an article on Peloton, and interviewed Cody Rigsby & 5 members.
- Ally Love was on a NPR podcast segment.
- Ally Love also gave a keynote talk at the Qualtrics conference.
- John & Amanda share their picks of the week.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply