Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 26 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 26 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics, and have an interview with Peloton community member Emily Parsons
- Peloton has released a new beta featuring – Class Scheduling
- A new rumor indicates Daniel ‘Yankee’ McKenna could be a new Peloton Coach
- The Peloton Tread officially became available for sale in Canada
- We report on some more news indicating we could see Peloton Australia in the future
- Peloton added 2 new members to their Health & Wellness Advisory Council
- New trademark applications have been filed by Peloton covering tea, coffee, and snacks
- Peloton successfully raised more than $1 billion
- A new artist series featuring Mickey Guyton took place
- DJ John Michael got engaged!
- Matt Wilpers is off the schedule as he is taking a break to ski
- Leanne Hainsby was mentioned in a new article on PopSugar
- We interview community member Parisa Zander
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.